Large Scale Testing
KnightHawk (KHE) performs large scale testing of subsea equipment by utilizing the facilities and expertise of our joint alliance partner, Mechanical Testing Services (MTS). KHE capably provides technical engineering support while MTS provides custom engineered, computer-controlled testing for a wide variety of oil and gas equipment. MTS utilizes proprietary software controls, specifically tailored to the needs of the customer, while monitoring all aspects and conditions of the test scenario. Experienced personnel manage and monitor this entire process from secure control rooms with testing performed in secure underground bunkers. The system provides live streaming of video and data to the technicians with the option of remote viewing by the customer. KnightHawk, along with its joint alliance partner Mechanical Testing Services, can handle all your turnkey testing needs.
- ISO 13679 Connection Qualification
- Drilling and Completion Tool Testing
- Ambient & Elevated Temperature Hydrostatic Testing
- Secure Live Streaming Globally: Data, Graphics & Video
- Umbilical Cable Testing
- Hyperbaric Chamber Testing
- Hydrostatic Pressures to 60,000psi
- Nitrogen Pressures to 4 5,000psi
- Maximum Load Frame Capacity to 5,000,000 lbs.
- Maximum Heating 1,200°ree; F
- Specialty Testing per Request